The new KAT GROUNDBREAKER is a fully transformer coupled ground isolating interface that will eliminate unwanted hum and noise caused by system ground loops. It is perfect for both studio and live settings and is configured to accept both balanced and un-balanced signals.
If your amp is buzzing, simply sit one of these on top and connect it to your amps input via a short cable, then connect the output of your effects train, delay, chorus, or TB to the input of the GROUNDBREAKER. Perfect for running multiple amps or connecting mains powered effects (CE-1 for example) without the annoying hum. (SOME EXAMPLES OF POSSIBLE USES CAN BE FOUND WITHIN THE PHOTOGRAPH SECTION)
- Hum and Buzz eliminator.
- Suitable for studio and live environments.
- ¼” TRS input and output jacks allow for balanced or un-balanced signals.
- Hi Impedance input to maintain signal clarity.
- Fully passive. Requires no power.
- Uses bespoke mu-metal shielded high quality transformer for sonic transparency.
- Housed in a rugged solid steel enclosure.
PLEASE CONTACT KAT FOR MULTIPLE UNIT DISCOUNTS!